These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G is an entry level smartphone released on February 25th, 2021. Although it’s an entry level phone it offers 5G capability, up to 8 GB of RAM, up to 128 GB of onboard storage, and a 90 Hz 6.4” Super AMOLED display. The A32’s battery offers 5,000 mAh capacity with 15W fast charging.
The Galaxy A32 5G starts at 280$ an is available in Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Blue, and Awesome Violet.
- CPU: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- Memory: 4/6/8 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB internal memory
- 6.5 inch panel
- 2400 x 1080 pixels (270 ppi)
- TFT, 60Hz (International), 90Hz (SM-A326U only)
- Main Camera: Four-lens camera with a 8 MP ƒ/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 48 MP ƒ/1.8 26mm wide-angle lens, a 5 MP ƒ/2.4 macro lens, and a 2 MP ƒ/2.4 depth lens
- Front-facing Camera: 13 MP wide lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- GSM (2G), W-CDMA (3G), FDD-LTE (4G), TDD-LTE (4G), 5G Sub6 FDD, 5G Sub6 TDD
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC, and GPS
- USB Type-C 2.0
- 5,000 mAh (typical) integrated li-ion battery
- 15W Fast Charging
- Size: 164.2 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm (6.46 x 3.00 x 0.36 in)
- Weight: 205 g (7.23 oz)