Close Up Lens
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
- Made in the United Kingdom
- 116mm, f/11, single-element plastic lens
- Fixed focus (4ft - ∞) with sliding close-up lens (2 - 4ft)
- Polaroid Light Management System (exposure adjustable with slider)
- Integral auto flash with bypass button
The device can be differentiated from the normal OneStep by the blue CloseUp logo along with the titular focus slider below it.
The camera's 600 film can be obtained through Impossible Project, who has taken over film and battery production for the now-defunct Polaroid.
The guide for simple issues is included here.