Support QuestionsAsk a Question
There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Nokia G22 is an Android smartphone manufactured by HMD Global. It runs on Android 12.
The Nokia G22 was announced on February 25, 2023.
The Nokia G22 features a 6.5 inch panel with a V-Notch. The camera bump on the back cover is labeled "50 MP AI CAMERA”.
The Nokia G22 is available in the colors Meteor Grey and Lagoon Blue.
Models: TA-1516 (without NFC), TA-1528 (with NFC)
CPU: Unisoc T606 (2 x A75 and 2 x A55 @ 1.6GHz)
Memory: 4GB LPDDR 4x
Storage: 64/128 GB, MicroSD support up to 2TB
- 6.5 inch panel
- 1600 x 720 pixels (~297 ppi)
- V-Notch, 90Hz
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Main camera: 50 MP (AF, f/1.8), 2 MP (Depth) and 2MP (Macro)
- Front-facing camera: 8 MP FF (f/2.0)
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz dual band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Li-Ion 5050 mAh battery
- Fast charging 20W
- Size: 165 x 76.19 x 8.48 mm
- Weight: 196 g (6.92 oz)
- IP52 water/dust resistance rating
- Fingerprint (power button, optical)
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Biometric face unlock
- NFC (TA-1528 model)
Explosion-view diagram of the Nokia G22