These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Nexus S is the second Nexus phone from Google. Co-developed with Samsung instead of HTC, the phone features a curved LED display, and (as of December 16, 2010) is the only phone running Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Hummingbird Multimedia Applications Processor based on the ARMv7 architecture.
- 16 GB internal storage capacity
- 512 MB total RAM
- Super AMOLED 4.0" WVGA (480x800) Contour Display with curved glass screen
- 5 MP rear facing camera and a VGA (640x480) front facing camera.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 n/b/g
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)