Nespresso Inissia Disassembly
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Nespresso Inissia is an entry level coffee machine sold and licensed by Nestlé Nespresso S.A., a Swiss food and drink processing conglomerate. The machines are made by several companies including Krups, Breville, and DeLonghi.
According to Nespresso, it is their lightest machine, weighing in at only 2.4 kg and it is good for small spaces with a compact design. Some of the other features include a 25 second heat time, buttons to pre-program your drinks, and a power-off feature for energy savings after 9 minutes of inactivity. It also has a 0.7 L water tank, a capsule container that holds up to 11 used capsules and a folding drip tray in case you are using the milk frother. The 19-bar extraction and brewing unit is another feature of the machine that manages water pressure, temperature and quantity of coffee.
- Weight (Lbs): 5.29
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 110-120 V / 50-60 Hz
- Input power (W): 1200
- Color: Black
- Auto shut-off: ✓
- Used capsule container: 10 capsules
- Controls: Buttons
- External dimensions (l x w x h inches): 12.6 x 4.7 x 9
- Flow stop: Yes
- Memory function for Cappuccino, Latte, Macchiato, Espresso, Long Coffee, Hot milk: Yes
- Pre-set functions: Espresso,Long
- Programmable water hardness: Yes
- Pump pressure (bar): 19
- Removable drip tray: Yes
- Water container capacity (oz): 24 oz/.7 L
- Body material: Plastic
- Wikipedia: Nespresso
- Amazon: Nespresso Inissia
- Nestle Nespresso: ''Nespresso'' launches Inissia, the most colourful, lightweight and streamlined machine ever