After power up both lights keep blinking forever

They never stop, onless you do it manually pressing both buttons. Actually yoy can make a warery expresso, pressing stop when your cup is near filling.

My Nespresso when I turn it on it to heat up the water after few seconds both lights blinks on a faster rate and never stops unless I unplug from the for 5 to 10 seconds and push the large cup till the small blinks 3 times at this I can make the coffee. . I tried to push poth for 3 seconds it will not stop to blink fast

Hi, after descaling my Nespresso’s also don’t want to stop blinking- I tried pushing it for 3 seconds but it only switches off then- doing exactly the same when swithed on again?

Hi, I had the same blinking lights after descaling, but it doesn’t stop, if I press both for 3secs it only switches off and repeat the blinking when switched on again

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

Ever fixed something? That’s Genius.

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

We Are All Geniuses

Share your repair story with #ImAGenius

It is in descale mode.

Press both green lights for 3 secs and it will start flashing at a slower rate. When they stop flashing it is good to go.

Fool on the hill

I did a decalcify which uses the same buttons. Before I read your message. It dis the same only took longer.

Thank you!!!.. Your answer is perfect. I got this and resolved, while the 2 lights were blinking, holding down both at the same time for about 3-4 seconds then release and the blink rate was a bit slower... then in a few seconds it come up to temperature and both lights on solid and it work normally again. I believe this was due to being stuck in "descale mode" as you suggest, and nothing you do (unplug, try to reset to factory settings, etc.) will fix it until you hold down both buttons for 3-4 seconds and get it out of descale mode.

Thank you!!

Thank you so much! You just save me from getting into traffic to take it for a possible repair! It is now as new

Perfect! Fixed in 10sec

Awesome, mahalo!

I was panicing, thinking I wasn't going to have my espresso.

Hi, I'm trying to use my Nespresso in my RV with 3000 watt inverter and does not work, the machine demand only 1350 watt

Anyone knows the problem?

Thank you

Hi, I tried descaling my Inissia Krups machine but I made two mistakes - 1. I think I let it run dry when the tank emptied out and 2. I left a used pod inside the machine.

Now it comes on but the two lights blink at a faster speed. But if I press the lingo button to Let it descale again, nothing happens.

I can change the fast blinking to normal speed blinking by keeping both the buttons pressed together for about 4 secs. However after it does that and then stays on in Ready mode, I can't do anything to make it work. Whichever button I press just blinks and nothing happens.

Please HELP!

I have the same inverter-related problem. A 1500 watt/3000 max inverter for a 1200 watt essenza espresso machine. Works fine on house AC. Just three blinks of the lights and no coffee.

Hi, I paired my machine with my old phone. Now I have got a new phone and when I want to pair my nespresso machine to it, it keeps showing the message that the machine is already paired and you have to do factory reset it. So I’ve done factory reset but it’s still showing the same message. what should I di?

Antonio Neves will be eternally grateful.