After power up both lights keep blinking forever

They never stop, onless you do it manually pressing both buttons. Actually yoy can make a warery expresso, pressing stop when your cup is near filling.

My Nespresso when I turn it on it to heat up the water after few seconds both lights blinks on a faster rate and never stops unless I unplug from the for 5 to 10 seconds and push the large cup till the small blinks 3 times at this I can make the coffee. . I tried to push poth for 3 seconds it will not stop to blink fast

It is in descale mode.

Press both green lights for 3 secs and it will start flashing at a slower rate. When they stop flashing it is good to go.

Fool on the hill

I did a decalcify which uses the same buttons. Before I read your message. It dis the same only took longer.

Thank you!!!.. Your answer is perfect. I got this and resolved, while the 2 lights were blinking, holding down both at the same time for about 3-4 seconds then release and the blink rate was a bit slower... then in a few seconds it come up to temperature and both lights on solid and it work normally again. I believe this was due to being stuck in "descale mode" as you suggest, and nothing you do (unplug, try to reset to factory settings, etc.) will fix it until you hold down both buttons for 3-4 seconds and get it out of descale mode.

Thank you!!

Thank you so much! You just save me from getting into traffic to take it for a possible repair! It is now as new

Perfect! Fixed in 10sec

Awesome, mahalo!

I was panicing, thinking I wasn't going to have my espresso.

Hi, I'm trying to use my Nespresso in my RV with 3000 watt inverter and does not work, the machine demand only 1350 watt

Anyone knows the problem?

Thank you

Antonio Neves will be eternally grateful.