These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having difficulties with the Mozart Magic Cube, try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification ¶
Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube, Serial Number 3528203101, Model Number 03101, is the 2008-2012 Music Cube released by Munchkin Inc. This model is identified by the Serial Number: 3528203101 located at the bottom right hand corner of the underside of the box.
The 2008-2012 Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube is a multicolored plastic box that is used by children to play. This version of the Mozart Magic Cube has rounded, multicolored corner pieces and flatter faces creating a more cube-like look than the 2012 edition. The Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube has five different colored buttons with lights and recordings featuring the: Harp, Flute, French Horn, Piano, and Symphony Orchestra! The child can add or subtract any instrument creating compositions and fun for the whole family.
The 2008-2012 Mozart Munchkin Magic Cube was replaced by the 2012 Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube in 2012.
- Dimension 5.8 x 5.8 x 7.5 inches
- Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Origin: China
- Model Number: 03101
- 3 AA batteries required.
- ASIN: B00004TFLB
- Material Type: Phthalate Free, Latex Free, Lead Free, BPA Free
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
Product Features ¶
Music Education in a Cube
- Fun, creative, and inspiring, the Magic Cube teaches how sounds combine to create eight Mozart masterpieces. Includes harp, french horn, piano, flute and violin instrument sounds.
- Designed with durable plastic construction, the Magic Cube features bright colors such as yellow, green, purple, and magenta. Made with soft, rounded corners. And a soft rubber corners for safe play for all ages.
Includes 8 Mozart compositions by a Grammy award-winning arranger
High quality speaker for superior sound
Developmentally appropriate compositions selected by a leading neurobiologist