These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is an Android smartphone designed and developed by Xiaomi Inc. which was launched globally on February 8, 2021. The Xiaomi Mi 11 features a design similar to its predecessors, the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.
It features a 6.81-inch quad-curved AMOLED DotDisplay with a resolution of 3200 × 1440 and supports 120 Hz refresh rate and 480 Hz touch sampling rate. An optical under display fingerprint scanner to unlock the phone and additional features such as accelerometer, gyro, proximity and compass. It is powered by a 17.8 Wh (4.600 mAh) battery.
The back cover of the Xiaomi Mi 11 has two material designs and five different colors: black, white, blue, smokey purple, and brown. The first three designs use anti-glare glass and the latter two use vegan leather.
The Xiaomi Mi 11 is the first smartphone to use the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor. This is Qualcomm's current flagship processor with a 5nm architecture (as of March 2021). The Mi 11 runs Xiaomi's custom MIUI 12 skin over Android 11.
Release date: January 2021
Dimensions and Weight: 164.3 × 74.6 × 8.6 mm (6.47 × 2.94 × 0.34 in), 194 g (6.84 oz)
- 6.81 in AMOLED
Operating System: Android 11, MIUI 12
Processor: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
RAM and Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Rear-facing camera
- 108 MP, ƒ/1.9, 26mm (wide)
- 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide)
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Front-facing camera
- 20 MP, ƒ/2.2 aperture
- 4600 mAh
- Charging: 55 W (wired), 50 W (wireless)
- Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
3.5mm headphone jack: no
- 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6 Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2, NFC, Infrared port
- GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G , LTE
- A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS, NavIC