These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are having trouble with this device, refer to the Magellan RoadMate 2120T-LM Troubleshooting Guide.
The Magellan RoadMate 2120T-LM is a portable GPS navigation unit with a full-color touch screen released in 2011 as part of the RoadMate series. It is identifiable by checking the model number listed on the back of the device.
This device comes with lifetime updates of maps and traffic to help you avoid traffic jams. It also has features such as Speed Limit notification (no surprises!), Quickspell, 6 Million Points of Interest, Highway Exit Points of Interest, and Auto Night View to adjust the color and contrast for easy night viewing. The routing options include choosing a route by the shortest time it would take to get there or by traveling the shortest distance. You can save destinations in your Address Book so you are easily able to navigate to them later.
- Dimensions (English): 5.0" x 3.3" x .6"
- Dimensions (Metric): 128mm x 83mm x 16mm
- Weight (English): 5.2oz
- Weight (Metric): 147.4g
- Battery Type: Li-ion (integrated)
- Battery Life: 2 Hours
- Speaker: Yes
- CPU: 400 MHz
- Temperature Range (F): 14F to 158F
- Temperature Range (C):-10C to 70C
- Display Resolution, WxH: WQVGAS
- Screen Size:4.3"
- Display Type: Color, Transmissive
- Touch Screen: Yes
GPS & SENSORS
- GPS Accuracy: 3-5 Meters
- High-Sensitivity GPS: Yes
- Antenna Type: Multidirectional Patch
MAPPING & NAVIGATION
- Preloaded Maps: US, Canada, Puerto Rico
- Points of Interest: 6 Million
- Turn-by-Turn Routing: Yes
- Lifetime Traffic Alerts: Yes
- Map Updates: Lifetime
- Multi-Destination Routing: Yes
- OneTouch Favorites Menu: Yes
- Speed Limits: Yes
- Spoken Street Names: Yes
- Periodic Reporting: Yes
- Branded POIs: Yes
- POIs Along Route: Yes
- Smart City Search: Yes
- Smart Detour: Yes
- QWERTY/ABCD Keyboard: Yes
- Find Your Car: Yes
- Pedestrian Mode: Yes
INTERFACE & COMMUNICATIONS
- USB Port: USB 2.0
- PC Compatible: Yes