These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
- CPU: 2.2GHz 6-core Intel Core i7 (configurable up to 2.9 GHz 6-core Intel Core i9)
- RAM: 16GB of 2400MHz DDR4 onboard memory (Configurable to 32GB of memory)
- GPU: Radeon Pro 555X with 4GB of GDDR5, Intel UHD Graphics 630 or Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of GDDR5 memory
- Display: 15.4-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 2880-by-1800 native resolution at 220 pixels per inch
- Storage: 256GB SSD Configurable to 512GB, 1TB, 2TB, or 4TB SSD
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:
- Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
The most often replaced MacBook Pro 15" Touch Bar 2018 parts include the battery, screen, and logic board.