Antenna Cable Assembly
How to fix broken/loose key cap
MacBook Pro 2017 screen flickering / glitching / has horizontal lines
Mac won’t turn on after screen replacement
black bar at the bottom screen
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
A1706 (EMC 3163 MacBookPro14,2) 3.1 GHz, A1706 (EMC 3163 MacBookPro14,2) 3.3 GHz, A1706 (EMC 3163 MacBookPro14,2) 3.5 GHz
- 13.3 inch LED-backlit display; 2560-by-1600 resolution
- 3.1 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor, Turbo Boost up to 3.5 GHz, with 64 MB of eDRAM. Configurable to 3.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.7 GHz, with 64 MB of eDRAM; or 3.5 GHz dual-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 4.0 GHz, with 64 MB of eDRAM.
- 256 GB, 512 GB, or 1 TB flash storage
- 8 GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory. Configurable to 16 GB.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology
Graphics and Video:
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Four Thunderbolt 3 ports (USB-C)
- Headphone port
- Height: 0.59 inch (1.49 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.02 pounds (1.37 kg)
- Apple's MacBook Pro Product Page
The most often replaced MacBook Pro 13" Touch Bar 2017 parts include the screen, battery, and logic board.