These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
There is currently no troubleshooting information available for the MacBook Air A1465.
Background and Identification
The mid-2013 update to the model A1465 MacBook Air was released June 12, 2013. New features include the new fourth generation Intel Core i5 or i7 chips, PCI express-based SSD, and a dual microphone.
The 2013 model can be distinguished from previous models by the two microphone ports on its left side.
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
- 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB Flash Storage
- 1.3 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 with 3MB shared L3 cache or 1.7 GHz Intel Core i7 with 4 MB shared L3 cache
- 4 GB or 8 GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L on board memory
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology with BLE
Graphics and Video:
- Intel HD Graphics 5000
- Thunderbolt digital video output
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
- Thunderbolt port (up to 10 Gbps)
- MagSafe 2 power port
- Height: 0.11-0.68 inch (0.3-1.7 cm)
- Width: 11.8 inches (30.0 cm)
- Depth: 7.56 inches (19.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.38 pounds (1.08 kg)
- Apple's MacBook Air Product Page