There are no questions. Be the first to ask a question!
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Track down a number of hardware problems using the LG Vu CU920 troubleshooting guide.
Background Information and Identification ¶
The LG Vu is a touchscreen feature phone issued in 2008 for the AT&T network. The CU920 model features mobile TV capability (built in antenna).
The LG Vu is identifiable by its silver bezel outlining the phone, continuous call and end button, and retractable antenna at the top right corner.
- Height: 4.25 inches
- Width: 2.16 inches
- Depth: .51 inches
- Weight: 3.16 ounces
- Type: Lithium Ion
- Talk time: Up to 180 minutes
- Standby time: Up to 250 hours
- Capacity: 1,000 mAh
- Resolution: 240x400 pixels
- Type: 262, 144 colors TFT LCD
- Touch screen: Yes
- Resolution: 20 megapizel
- Video: 320x240 QVGA
- Features: Schneider Kreaznach lens, digital zoom
- Internal: 250MB
- External: MicroSD Compatible
- Internet: Full HTML browser
- USB: Yes
- Bluetooth: 2.1
- Connectors: Proprietary LG Connector