These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are experiencing difficulties with your device, visit the troubleshooting page for more help.
Background and Identification
The HP Stream 13-c002dx was released in 2014, originally loaded with Windows 8.1, but can be upgraded to Windows 10. This model was manufactured in one blue color and is equipped with a touch screen. The model number is located on the bottom of the laptop, it reads: RMN: TP-Q155. Battery and Wi-fi issues are identified as a common problem with this device.
- Processor: 2.16GHz Intel Celeron N2840
- System RAM: 2GB 1333MHz DDR3
- Storage: 32GB eMMC
- Video Graphics: 1 GB Intel HD Graphics
- Display: 13.3" diagonal HD WLED-backlit touchscreen display with a resolution of 1366 x 768
- Wireless Connections: Bluetooth and 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Ports: Micro SD Reader, 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, 1 HDMI, 1 Headphone/Mic Jack, 1 RJ-45
- Power Supply: 45W HP Power Adapter