These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
If you are not sure what is wrong with your HP Slate 8 pro tablet, go to the troubleshooting page to read over the most common issues experienced with the tablet. HP Slate 8 Pro troubleshooting page.
The HP Slate 8 Pro is an 8" Android tablet created by HP in 2013. This tablet can be identified by the HP logo and name located on the back panel.
Device Name: HP Slate 8 Pro.
Model Number: 7600US.
Release Date: December 2013
Distinguishing Features: Android OS, v4 .2.2 (Jelly Bean)
There are no current recalls for this tablet.
- 1 micro USB 2.0
- 1 micro HDMI
- 1 3.5 mm stereo headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Slots: 1 microSD
Beats Audio™ with integrated stereo speakers; 3.5 mm headphone jack and digital microphone; Integrated microphone
Integrated camera: 720p camera (front-facing); 8 MP auto-focus with LED flash and HD video recording (rear-facing)
- Operating system: Android™ 4.4, KitKat
- Processor: NVIDIA® Tegra® 4 A15 (1.8 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 +1 cores)
- Processor technology: This processor includes four cores and a second-generation battery-saver core (4 + 1).
- Chipset: Chipset is integrated with processor
- Weight: Weight will vary by configuration.
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 8.66 x 5.57 x 0.39 in (220 x 141.5 x 9.9 mm)
- Weight: Starting at 1 lb (Starting at 453.59 g)
Memory: 1 GB 800 MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
Internal Storage: 16 GB eMMC SSD
8" diagonal multi-touch WVA (1600 x 1200) protected by Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Power supply: 10 W AC adapter
Battery type: 2 cell, 21 WHr Li-ion polymer
Battery life: Up to 11 hours and 30 minutes video playback