These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Find information on common problems with the HKC 8" tablet in this troubleshooting guide.
Background and Identification ¶
The HKC 8" tablet is a handheld touch screen tablet which was released on February 20, 2014. The HKC 8" tablet has an 8" length between a lower corner of the screen and the upper corner of the screen on the opposite side.
It is available in 5 different colors (Black, Red, Purple, Pink, pr Blue)
Other Specifications ¶
- 8”, 1024×768 High Definition TN Panel
- 4:3, capacitive multi-touch screen
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core processor with 1GB RAM
- 8GB Storage – 5GB free cloud storage with Google Drive
- Micro SD card expansion slot
- Front-facing camera
- Built-in speaker
- Battery: 4000 mAH ~ 5 hours for music / 3 hours for video
- Dimensions: 8.11 w x 6.77 l x .46 h – inches, 1.14 lbs
Additional Information ¶
For addition information on the HKC 8" tablet, or if external support is needed, refer to any of the following links.