These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Background and Identification
Announced on October 9, 2018, and released on October 18, 2018, the Google Pixel 3 XL is Google's third generation, now with wireless charging and a notched display. It can be identified by its model number G013C.
The larger of Google's flagship smartphones, the Pixel 3 XL features a 6.3-inch OLED display with 523 ppi. Its brightly colored power button, rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and glass backing with a partial matte finish are all key identifiers.
The Google Pixel 3 XL comes with the Android 9 Pie operating system. Some of the features of the phone include Active Edge which launches Google Assistant when the phone is squeezed, USB Type-C quick charging, and free unlimited storage for media taken on the phone.
CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
Memory: 4 GB LPDDR4x RAM
Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB
- 6.3 inches diagonal with radiused corners
- QHD+ (2960 x 1440 resolution) OLED at 523 ppi
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- 18:9 aspect ratio
- Main Camera: 12.2 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixels, autofocus with dual pixel phase detection AF, OIS
- Dual Front Cameras:
- 8 megapixel, f/1.8 aperture, wide angle, phase detection AF
- 8 megapixel, f/2.2 aperture, ultra-wide angle, fixed focus
Ports and Connectivity:
- Wi-Fi 2.4G + 5GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
- Bluetooth 5.0 + LE
- GPS + GLONASS
- Supports up to CAT 16 (800Mbps DL / 75Mbps UL), 3x DL CA, 4x4 MIMO, 256-QAM DL and 64-QAM UL depending on carrier support
- USB Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (10.0 Gb/s)
- Single Nano SIM or eSIM
- Wireless charging
Battery: 3,430 mAh battery
- Size: 158 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 184 g (6.49 oz)