These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
The Galaxy Note 10+ is Samsung’s latest and greatest: 12 GB of RAM, up to 512 GB of onboard storage, and a 6.8” display—the largest yet on a Note device. It keeps last year’s IP68 rating, and upgrades the battery capacity to 4300 mAh. US models get a Snapdragon 855, while international models get an Exynos 9825.
The Note10+ features an improved S Pen, which has a six-axis motion sensor for gesture controls. The battery capacity also got an increase, reportedly lasting a full hour on a single charge.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (Octa-core processor with one 2.84 GHz core, three 2.42 GHz cores, and four 1.7 GHz cores) or Samsung Exynos 9825 (Octa-core with two 2.73 GHz M4 cores, two 2.4 GHz Cortex-A75 cores, and four 1.95 GHz Cortex-A55 cores)
- Memory: 12 GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 256/512 GB internal memory (expandable via microSD card)
- 6.8 inch curved panel
- 3040 x 1440 pixels (498 ppi)
- Dynamic AMOLED display
- Main Camera: Four-lens camera with a 12 MP dual-aperture lens (ƒ/1.5 and ƒ/2.4 ), a 16 MP ƒ/2.2 ultra-wide lens, a 12 MP ƒ/2.1 telephoto lens, and a DepthVision sensor consisting of a VGA camera and infrared sensor.
- Front-facing Camera: 10 megapixel lens with ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Ports and Connectivity
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz) MIMO
- Bluetooth v5.0
- USB Type-C
- Battery: 4,300 mAh integrated li-ion battery
- Size: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm (6.39 x 3.04 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 198 g (7.0 oz)
- Additional Features
- IP68 water/dust resistance rating (1.5 meters underwater up to 30 minutes)