- Equally-sized Phillips fasteners means you only need to bring one driver for repairs.
- Many components are modular and independently replaceable, but no more headphone jack means double duty for the USB-C port.
- Every repair starts with painstakingly un-gluing the fragile glass rear cover.
- Replacing the glued-down battery is tougher than ever, especially with board interconnect cables to work around.
- All-too-common display repairs require either a complete teardown or replacing half the phone.
(10 is easiest to repair)
Embed this guide
Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum.