Quick Antenna Connection Check for Delphi MyFi XM2GO
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Delphi MyFi XM2GO Device Information ¶
This Wiki, with accompanying troubleshooting and repair guides, is specific to the Delphi MyFi XM2GO Portable XM Radio model # SA-10113.
The Delphi MyFi XM2GO requires a superscription service to pull in all XM Satellite radio stations. This device may be used either with headphones and carried, docked in a home entertainment station, or used in an automobile.
The Delphi MyFi XM2GO has the following features:
- Illuminated six-line LCD shows station, category, and artist information
- Built-in wireless FM transmitter turns any FM receiver into an XM radio
- Rechargeable battery provides five hours of use
- Delivers more than 150 high-quality, XM satellite radio stations
- Receiver measures 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (W x H x D)
- Capture up to 5 hours of songs
- 12 FM Frequencies to transmit for use in autos
- 30 Channel presets
- Included Earphones
- Delayed power OFF
- Sleep timer & Alarm
The Troubleshooting guide may be found: Delphi MyFi XM2GO Troubleshooting Guide
Manufacturer User Manual for Delphi MyFi XM2GO ¶
A link to the user manual may be found: Delphi MyFi XM2GO User Manual