These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Delphi MyFi XM2GO Device Information ¶
This Wiki, with accompanying troubleshooting and repair guides, is specific to the Delphi MyFi XM2GO Portable XM Radio model # SA-10113.
The Delphi MyFi XM2GO requires a superscription service to pull in all XM Satellite radio stations. This device may be used either with headphones and carried, docked in a home entertainment station, or used in an automobile.
The Delphi MyFi XM2GO has the following features:
- Illuminated six-line LCD shows station, category, and artist information
- Built-in wireless FM transmitter turns any FM receiver into an XM radio
- Rechargeable battery provides five hours of use
- Delivers more than 150 high-quality, XM satellite radio stations
- Receiver measures 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.2 inches (W x H x D)
- Capture up to 5 hours of songs
- 12 FM Frequencies to transmit for use in autos
- 30 Channel presets
- Included Earphones
- Delayed power OFF
- Sleep timer & Alarm
The Troubleshooting guide may be found: Delphi MyFi XM2GO Troubleshooting Guide
Manufacturer User Manual for Delphi MyFi XM2GO ¶
A link to the user manual may be found: Delphi MyFi XM2GO User Manual