These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
Identification and Background
The Canon EOS 7D was Canon's first high-end camera with an APS-C crop sensor, aimed at the prosumer market.
- 18.0 effective megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Dual DIGIC 4 image processors.
- 100% viewfinder frame coverage with 1.0× magnification.
- 1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p and 30p with drop frame timing.
- 720p HD video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- 480p ED video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz).
- 8.0 frames per second continuous shooting.
- ISO sensitivity 100–6400 (expandable to 12,800).
- 3.0-inch Clear View II LCD screen with 640 × 480 (921,600 dots) resolution.
- 19 point auto-focus system, all cross-type
- 63 zone colour sensitive metering system
- Pop-Up Flash
- Built-in Speedlite transmitter (using the pop-up flash)
- Magnesium-alloy body.
- Weather-sealed (with L-series lenses attached)