Liquid spill: 6500RPM Fan speed, webcam/AirPort card not recognized

I have a MacBook Pro 13" A1278 with liquid damage somehow still affecting it in a weird way, although the liquid (redwine) did not enter through the keyboard, as it was covered by a rubber-coating I have. The liquid was on the keyboard, but went towards the screen and down back into the area where the air comes out.

The machine have had the DC-In board replaced, which solved the charging problem it had. In addition it has been taken apart twice and cleaned completely.

The fan runs at high speed at 45 degrees celsius, and AirPort card and webcam is not recognized - HOWEVER, if I power down, remove the bottom panel and power up again, everything is working fine!

What causes this to happen? I have tried to cover the entire inside of the backpanel with tape so nothing from the logic board touches the bottom panel, but it's the same. I also tried placing the bottom panel loosely on the back whilst having the laptop standing on the side; this works unless I press is up against the bottom to fit it correctly.

Any suggestions?

Sounds like something in the bottom is shorting out your board. This could be a dent, screws placed in the wrong holes, something extending down from the underside that shouldn't. Check your placement of the three longer screws found in this guide: MacBook Pro 13" Unibody Mid 2010 Lower Case Replacement

jakobnord will be eternally grateful.