Rear display bezel unibody early 2011

I have a dent on my rear display bezel. Can i get a rear display bezel so that i can replace.

Answered! View the answer I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 0
Add a comment

1 Answer

Chosen Solution

Apple part # 922-8785, 922-9091

Here's where to get it:

Was this answer helpful?

Score 3
Add a comment

Add your answer

arun will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 0

Past 30 Days: 1

All Time: 872