Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Any advice on removing the 4 display assembly screws?

I am replacing the screen on my CDMA iPhone 4, and I have it ALMOST taken apart. I need to remove the 4 screws that hold on the display assembly (step 28 of the instructions), the ones that are in the 4 corners of the phone. They seem to be screwed in really tight and I am having a lot of trouble removing them.

Does anyone have any advice to help me remove these screws?

They are standard Philipps #00 screws just like all other iPhone screws. The top left one, when working with the front screen down is covered by a piece of black tape. You must have good tools, as you always should. Lay screwdriver down into iPhone so screwdriver is lined up with screw head. Use much force, keep everything stable, when you first loosen screw, so there is no slippage or you will strip screw, screwdriver or both. Again everything is standard here, there are no tricks, just use solid repair technique.

Sara will be eternally grateful.