Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

mp4 version burnt on a cd will it play on dvd player

I have down loaded many short duration exercise demonstration from you tube,i would like to burn it in cd and relieve my hard disc which is the best option?kindly guide me please

If you just want to store the videos for playback on your computer, you can leave them in the native format that works for your OS. I think you are using a Mac OS so I can not help you to much on that ;-) If you want to play those videos on a separate DVD player, you will have to convert them to a format that can be read by the player.

My hard disc has a capacity of 160gb,right now i have used 95gb,i need your advice to remove 40gb which is stored as movies. pressure on the hard disc will be reduced

If you just want to store the mp4's on a CD, than all you have to to is copy them to a CD. You can leave them in their native file format. Burn them to CD like you would any other file.

It depends on your DVD player compatibility that it will play mp4 formats or not and also depends whether your DVD player plays DVD & Cd both or only DVD. If it plays both, then you can burn it a CD also.

But I recommend you that you burn wmv format on CD, as most of the DVD or CD players play wmv formats.

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.