Fingerprint sensor not working after screen replacement on my Pixel 7
things I tried but didn't fix the issue:
- Downloaded and installed the Android USB driver for windows on my PC https://developer.android.com/studio/run...
- Activated developer's mode and enabled USB debug.
- Restarted using Fastboot and selected "Rescue Mode".
- Ran the official repair app on: https://pixelrepair.withgoogle.com/carri... (after successfully pairing with my phone, the app displays an error stating the foollowing message: "Your phone's current software version:TQ2A.230405.003.E1 is newer than this repair tool has."
- Tried to delete my fingerprint and facial recordings.
- Deactivated facial recognition and trying to activate & configure fingerprint
Is this a good question?