Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Dropped iPhone - home button does not work

hi my little boy dropped my i phone on the floor the home button does not work at all and wont let me even restart it and also wont charge wit any cables what can i do?

nikki, which iPhone do you have? have you tried a reset? Hold the sleep/wake button at the top right and the home button at the bottom center at the same time. Hold them both until the screen goes black. Wait until the Apple logo appears. When that happens, you can let go.

Without knowing which generation iphone you have we can't give the exact answer but it sounds like you have disconnected or damaged the dock connector. You will need to look through the devices to the right and then select the phone/guide you need. There are differences in 3g/3gs/4g so you will need to use whichever guide, open your phone and check the connections to the motherboard and if that doesn't work you may need to replace the dock connector.

nikki will be eternally grateful.