Fifth generation of iPhone. Repair of this device is straightforward, and requires screwdrivers, prying tools, and patience. GSM/CDMA / 16, 32, or 64 GB / Black or White.

Itunes error 1 while restoring - stuck in dfu

Hello , i have an iphone 4s (9A406) i tried to restore it with latest itunes and i get error 1 , since then my phone is stuck in dfu and recovery mode. I have clean hosts no gs.apple.com line , i tried with 3 different pc at 3 different internet connections. im trying to restore with shift restore at dfu mode (black screen) nothing happens.... error 1 again. any ideas ???

this is a new phone and covered by warranty, you should take it back to where you bought it or contact your network provider for a replacement.

If there is a SIM, remove it while attempting the restore. In the past, I had an iPhone 4 fail on the carrier check during the restore.

Out of warranty? Send it in to HookUp Cellular for Repair/Exchange

http://www.HookUpCellular.com

855iBROKEIT

Hi did you find a solution to this? I am having the same problem

Same problem here I think baseband problem

stelios will be eternally grateful.