Model No. A1367 / 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB capacity

Why is there a box around everything I click?

Every time I click something, a black box pops up around it and it is very anoying.

It won't work

Its Driving me FRIGGIN LOOH LAAAH!!!!! Trying to fix it for 2 hours now, had problem also with someone constantly reading text and app covers on home screen non stop over 50+ Apps, reading them @ 90mph lol. Now just left with this stupid box!!! I have actually changed so many settings by accident on the phone cos the box has a mind of its own bouncing all over the screen, that if I do fix it , I wont know What's what n b like F*** where is everythin ????

Sara, it sounds to me like you have your Voiceover on "When an item on the screen is selected, a black rectangle called the VoiceOver Cursor appears around it. The VoiceOver Cursor is displayed for the benefit of sighted users with whom you may be sharing your iPod touch. " Turn VoiceOver on or off: Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > VoiceOver. Download the manual from here starting on page 119 it will tell you all about it. Hope this helps, good luck

I REALLY HOPE this works. I have the same problem, thanks in adavance

OT, could this be the answer to this question? Has artifacts attached to the desktop icons and mouse pointer..

I can't scroll tho

I can't scroll down

thanks very much ey...it worked on my Ipad

Most Helpful Answer

Hit the home button 3 times... it will work!

perfect! thanks

thx very very mutch

Thank you so much for the help

Worked straight away - thanks for your help :)

thank you so much!!!!!

Hold your home but ten for three long holds

what home grace

Ask Siri to turn off voice over. It worked for me.

I have iPhone 4 I phone 4 doesn't have sir

or does it

I dunno

I meant siri

my siri is not listening very well

what do I do now!!!!!!??????!!!??!?????

Like the other answers, pressing the home button thrice worked! My friend lent me his iPad and I let my cousin play the iPad. After, she left it on the drawer. I checked it and it does not work! It illuminates the screen but nothing shows up. But then I saw an answer that said to tap the screen with three fingers and it turned on "'BUT"' whenever I tap anything it squares the tapped thing. So the technique worked! I am thankful to the others who helped me since it saved me from getting grounded "'AND"' getting fined as well.

Sara will be eternally grateful.