Model A1199 / 2, 4, or 8 GB capacity

100 Questions View all

What is this part called?

I need to know what is the name of the part were the usb cable is connected and the same part were its charges what is the name of that part and do you guys sell it?

Answer this question I have this problem too

Is this a good question?

Score 1
Add a comment

Free shipping on all orders over $100 or containing a Pro Tech Toolkit!

Browse Our Store

1 Answer

Most Helpful Answer

That is called a dock connector. Unfortunately, in this case the dock connector is part of the logic board and so is not sold separately. We do sell the logic boards here though. We also have a logic board replacement guide to help you with the swap or any repair attempts you want to attempt. Good luck!

Was this answer helpful?

Score 2
Add a comment

Add your answer

eli will be eternally grateful.
View Statistics:

Past 24 Hours: 0

Past 7 Days: 1

Past 30 Days: 1

All Time: 608