If you can, shut your phone off (somehow, maybe let the battery drain?) and let it dry in a bag of rice. I would also recommend trying this next time instead of a dryer. A phone alone in a dryer obviously would get beat up, but a phone with clothes or other linens is likely to collect static that could hurt the internals. Let the phone sit for a day or two to be 100% sure that all moisture is out of it. Try turning it back on and see if the screen works. If it doesn't, you may need a new display assembly which can be purchased here. We have our manual for this procedure here and I also recommend that you read our water damage page here. Hope this helps good luck!