iPhone 3GS

Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Wet iPhone

I made my iPhone wet and i didn't know what to do and i used a dryer and i couldn't turn my iPhone off because screen didn't work. It looks alright apart from screen doesn't react to my finger or anything. I made it wet 5 days ago please help

Most Helpful Answer

Simon.

If you can, shut your phone off (somehow, maybe let the battery drain?) and let it dry in a bag of rice. I would also recommend trying this next time instead of a dryer. A phone alone in a dryer obviously would get beat up, but a phone with clothes or other linens is likely to collect static that could hurt the internals. Let the phone sit for a day or two to be 100% sure that all moisture is out of it. Try turning it back on and see if the screen works. If it doesn't, you may need a new display assembly which can be purchased here. We have our manual for this procedure here and I also recommend that you read our water damage page here. Hope this helps good luck!

May I recommend a Thirsty Bag? It might be of some use.

Simon will be eternally grateful.