Why is my computer overheating while off completely?
I have an HP Envy 17t that is a few months over a year old and the problems that it has started a few months after and Hp customer support is no help, the main issue is that it will be completely shut down and it will overheat to the point of burning my hand. I have tried everything that I know to try and find the issue to the extent of making it a brick with no software on it, then reuploading it. I have also found that when I open the lid the lights will sometimes be on as well, and it kills my battery. I am now desperate for information on this problem, because I have thought of everything I know, and it hasn't helped.
Is this a good question?