Why is my computer overheating while off completely?
These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
17t, J000, J100, U000, U100
Background and Identification
Hewlett-Packard (HP) was an American information technology company that produced an array of electronic devices including printers, scanners, digital cameras, workstation computers, and computers for home. In 2015, HP split into two companies, HP Inc, which focused on personal computers and printers, and Hewlett Packard Inc, which focuses on the remainder of their products. The HP Envy 17t is a large laptop with a whopping 17” display and is certainly one of their higher-end laptops with an Intel Core i7 and 16GB of DDR4 RAM. They are directing towards professionals who use large programs like Photoshop or even potentially gamers with their Nvidia GeForce MX330 GPU. Notebook Check states in this review on the HP Envy 17t, “The HP Envy 17t is a well-crafted 17-inch laptop, but its beauty is only skin deep. Some of its components are major standouts, most notably the screen. While it is a competent laptop capable of crunching through office tasks and light graphical or gaming loads, it is held back by a few grating annoyances. “
The HP Envy 17t comes in light gray or black, and the body has an aluminum chassis with sharp edges and a raised palm rest. The HP logo is under the display and on the top lid, and the I/O port is located along the sides of the device. The serial number can be found on the underside of the laptop.
- Display: 17-inch, 3840x2160 IPS non-touch display
- CPU: Intel Core i7-1065G7 CPU
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce MX330 GPU with 2 GB VRAM
- Storage: 512 GB PCIe NVMe solid-state drive
- Left-side ports: USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 sleep-and-charge port, HDMI, headphone jack, USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 port
- Right-side ports: Two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 ports, SD card slot
- Webcam: 720p, with software-based privacy shutter
- Networking: Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 support
- Dimensions: 15.71 x 10.2 x 0.76 inches
- Weight: 6.02 pounds (6.88 pounds with power brick)