1

Tamas
64

3rd party wireless stick works with Xbox 360?

Can i use 3rd party wireless adapter with Xbox 360, or it's only works with original Microsoft adapter (which is cost a fortune) ?

Edited by: Matt Newsom ( )

2

Chris Green

I believe they exist, but you need one that says it's compatible with the 360. I'll see if i can find you a link for one.

1

Sven
13

You can also use your laptop as a "wireless" card, all be it a large one, by connecting your Ethernet cable tween the two and bridging the wired/wireless connection on the PC. Works great for me.

0

QEII Student IT

I'm not sure about a wireless adaptor as many of them require drivers to run etc. However, to save on the cost of a Microsoft Wireless Adaptor, any Ethernet Cable will allow your Xbox to connect to the internet, it won't be wireless but it will save you cash.

0

Lukas
421

You can use a wireless gaming adapter that connect via Ethernet cable instead of USB for the Xbox 360.

This should also work for any other game system that as a Ethernet port and the Wii if you use a Ethernet to USB adapter.

0

Todd
37

Greetings,

Yes, Linksys makes/made a wireless gaming adapter for this purpose. You might find them around or something like it (ethernet to wireless).

You could also go to DealExtreme.com and purchase a Chinese knock-off that works well.

I have one.

...

0

Timothy
79

You can use a router running DD-WRT or another custom firmware for this purpose but it can be complicated. Good luck.

0

ivy
1

As a manufacturer, i can told that 3rd party wireless adapter can work with your original Xbox 360 well.

we sell third party GAME ACCESSORIES and ELECTRONIC products for your xbox360 and other video game console.