Apple's line of MacBook Pro laptops was intended for the professional and power users. The MacBook Pro line includes the MacBook Pro 13" Unibody, MacBook Pro 15", MacBook Pro 15" Unibody, MacBook Pro 17", and the MacBook Pro 17" Unibody.

soft ware to record web cast

kindly guide me to download a free software to record a webcast for my macbook pro

If you are using Firefox for a web browser there are a great number of add on extensions, such as Video DownloadHelper, that will allow you to download recorded video from the web. If you are not using Firefox you might give it a try there are a plethora of extensions for it to accomplish a number of tasks.

There's a free web-based tool can capture screen activity of MacBook Pro. You can also make use of it to record web cast on your Mac. Don't worry, this application is safe and totally free. Absolutely, it also has a desktop version. More details can be checked here. http://www.apowersoft.com/record-video-o...

NARAYANAN LAKSHMANAN will be eternally grateful.