Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

Battery not working

obviously this is an issue- and knowing compatibility WOULD be very helpful. I just tried to replace a 0428- with a 0366. it would not even begin to turn on unless it was plugged in, and then would start booting and then stop and turn off after 5 - 10 sec. put the 0428 back in (which looks newer than the one they sent- the 0366 solder connections and wiring in the ribbon is thinner / different- and it works fine. now to get "New Harbor" to send the right one/ refund my $5

depending on which phone this is..a 3gs will not work with an APN starting 03 as this is for a 3G. You need one that has 04xx

Sean will be eternally grateful.