The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

Question Closed

Help iPhone 5c icloud lock

My friend gave me an iPhone 5c in pink it was one that her grandfather wanted to give me but he didn’t get to get rid of the I cloud lock when you reset the iPhone it’s stuck on the application lock. Is there a free way to do this without having to give out my credit card, I just don’t trust it when you are said to give your credit card to prove who you are. Just the type of person I am I guess any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. i have tried a program on the mac book to fix and would not work and I have tried downloading a file for free but you have to put in your credit card info

Don’t waste your time and money to find a unlock for it, it is cheaper to find a used and working iPhone 5C. You can find them for around €20,-

Most Helpful Answer

Ask the grandfather.

I can not ask him because he is dead