Device and repair pages for the Motorola Moto G7 Power smartphone. The phone was released in March 2019, with model numbers XT1955-1, XT1955-2, XT1955-4, XT1955-5, and XT1955-7.

How can I fix a stuck power button?

My power button is stuck pressed down and the phone continuously turns on and off until the battery is dead. I have no personal workshop or anything, and I don’t know about taking to the phone store to get it wiped, since I haven’t fully backed everything up. Hopefully there’s a way I could possibly pull it back out without much disassembly.

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

I think you need to get it running well enough to get the data off it. Google “https://www.google.com/search?client=saf... and maybe you can get it apart enough to get at the power switch.

If not, this should be pretty straightforward for a skilled repair facility, though it will cost you something.

I will try it.

This kind of answers should be banned for life. I'm referring to moec, not Cyonix. Everyone can google, but only few can refrain from speaking when they have nothing to say.

Cyonix Gaming will be eternally grateful.