These are some common tools used to work on this device. You might not need every tool for every procedure.
XT1955-1 (Brazil), XT1955-2 (Latin America), XT1955-4 (Europe), XT1955-5 (USA), XT1955-7 (Global)
Background and Identification
The Motorola Moto G7 Power smartphone was announced on February 7th, 2019. It is part of the seventh generation of Moto G phones., along with the standard G7, the G7 Play, and the G7 Plus.
The Moto G7 Power is similar to the other models in the G7 family in terms of screen size, memory, and other features. However, it offers a much larger battery, advertising up to three days of battery life as well as fast charging. It was marketed as being relatively cheap to buy, but faced criticism for offering very expensive plans to customers.
If you want to diagnose whether your problem is software or hardware related—including backing up and restoring your device—download the Rescue and Smart Assistant app.
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Internal storage: 32 GB
- Memory (RAM): 3GB
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass (market dependent)
- Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Charger type: USB-C 15W TurboPower(TM)
- Dimensions: 159.4 x 76 x 9.3 mm (6.28 x 2.99 x 0.37 in)]
- Weight: 198 g
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Water-repellent coating (market dependent)
- Ports: USB-C, USB 2.0, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Main Camera: LED flash, panorama, HDR, 4K@30fps, 1080@30fps
- Selfie Camera: HDR, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Colors: Ceramic Black, Marine Blue, Iced Violet
- Battery life: