Parts & Tools

The Xbox One S, designed by Microsoft Corporation, was released on August 2016. The Xbox One S is a redesign of the Xbox One.

when I press rt, my character moves forwards

When I press/hold the RT button, my character moves forwards which makes it really hard to play games like Overwatch.

I have a black powerA wired xbox one controller with LED’s on the rims, i forgot the actual name, please help

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Nintendo Switch Kits

A quick fix to get back in the game

Shop Switch Kits

Hi!

Open up the controller and clean it from the inside. Also the input board.. I’m not sure how it looks like inside the PowerA controller, and I think it will be difficult to find replacement parts for that one too..

Thanks for the advice, but ive never really opened up a controller i will try though

Do i have to turn it off?

Your welcome! Yes, the controller needs to be turned off. The controller needs to be unplugged.

So all I need to do is open the controller and clean it? What parts should i clean, all of it?

Yes. Check for dust and remove it. The parts you should clean: Thumbsticks, input board (or ribbon circuit board).

H C will be eternally grateful.