unable to activate sim card?

“my iphone does not activate my sim despite it being locked to same carrier, i called the carrier, and they say they are unable to activate it for me, i checked imei pro and it says the iphone is clean, i dont understand what the problem is can someone please help me ?”

What carrier are you using?

Freedom mobile 41.0 and my sim is freedom

The Essential Toolkit

The most helpful tools in our most compact kit.

The Essential Toolkit

I had a nearly identical issue with an iPhone 6 model. Have you tried to activate it over WiFi? Or is that also causing issues?

yes i just insert the card, and activate it over wifi, because i think wifi is already active when i try inserting the sim, after i keep getting a message that says unable to activate sim card , so you suggest trying to insert the sim while not connected to wifi, or ?

and yeah my phone is an iphone 6s plus

Best to get a GSX report on your phone

Muhammad T will be eternally grateful.