1

fran
13

nano is on but wheel function not working

My nano is fully charged and on but the wheel is not wroking. I press on menu or play and nothing happens. I tried to reset it by holding down the menu and select buttun but it did npot work

Edited by: rab777hp ( )

2

iTronics Repair
2k

First try restoring it on iTunes. but if that doesn't work, it's very probably it is bad hardware. Try replacing the clickwheel (and headphone jack/case assembly) but if that doesn't do it, it's a bad motherboard.

0

alexandra
1

screen unlock system rebooting and taking off the code.

Would you mind putting this into a complete sentence?

mayer,

0

alexandra
1

Repair on my screenlock chromatic code 2generation code.

Would you mind putting this into a complete sentence? Instead of starting a new answer please just comment under your first one.

mayer,

0

dotcomprof
49

I had my 2nd gen nano, which I locked up on me. I used to workout with it and think it was moisture that caused it to seize. I put it aside in my closet and didn't touch it for a year. I fired it up just recently and it works as good as new. If this happens to any of you I recommend trying to demoisturize it by buying some silica and putting it in a ziploc bag.

Good luck