Flagship smartphone from Huawei released April 2018. Model CLT-L29.

Data recover from a phone with black screen(broken screen)

I have a broken screen on huawei P20 pro. The device has a broken screen and the screen i black. So i cant see anything or touch the screen. I want to recover the data without replace tha screen.

You could try to find someone with a donor device that you could hook the screen up to. Either way, you’ll need a screen to retrieve your data.

I have the same issue , i cracked my p20 pro’s screen yesterday. It’s all black I can’t see anything on screen but the phone is working , my whatsapp web is working , i hear notifications also I can use my google assistant feature with my freebuds. I will send my phone to Huawei Service to replace the screen but they told me that all of my data will be deleted in this procedure. I need to find a way to store my data. HiSuite is not working since I have to give permission from my phone to use it , and I can’t give because I dont see anything.

Please help us

The easiest way is to use broken android data recovery tool, it has mehtod to detect your device. Some tools are available, such as MobiKin Doctor, EaseUS,ETC.

If this way doesn’t work for you, you should buy a USB-C OTG Hub, it will enabled you to connect the hub directly to the damaged p20 pro via its USB -C. Cable. The hub itself has an HDMI port that you can connected to your monitor and used to display your phone.  Using the mouse and keyboard ,then you would able control and access the phone via the monitor and get data back.

Stelios Karagiorgis will be eternally grateful.