Xbox One controller introduced in 2016 with the launch of the Xbox One S and adds Bluetooth support for Windows 10. This controller is the current mainstream controller sold by Microsoft. This controller fixes many of the design flaws found on Model 1537/1697 controllers and is much more reliable.

How do I remove a broken audio plug from Xbox one controller

I was finished gaming for the day, so I put my controller on my desk and I forgot to disconnect my head set so when my controller fell off my desk as I turned away the audio jack snapped off in the controller. I have tried working at it with tweezers and have only managed to push it deeper into the audio jack. What do I do?

hey brayden…sorry to hear that your controller took a spill. there are a couple of solutions here…you can open and remove from the port or just replace all together. this guide will help you access the port in any solution you choose:

Xbox One Wireless Controller Model 1708 3.5 mm Audio Port Replacement

good luck. post back with any other questions.

Brayden Slattery will be eternally grateful.