Complete disassembly and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

screen not working after drop

My screen on the left side like a centimeter wide is not functioning. After I dropped it, it became super sensitive and sometimes, not working. I don't know if some wires got stucked up but the "q" can't be touched because of it. Help.

Which iPhone is it?

You might have to open it up and make sure that all the connections are still properly seated and that none of the cables is torn. Also look for cracks on the logic board. You might also want to try a reset and restore and see if that helps. Usually if it is part of the screen that does not respond, you would have to replace the digitizer. Good Luck and let us know how it is going.

mangoxxxo will be eternally grateful.