Bottom of screen bulging out

After doing a screen replacement, this iPhone 5S screen does not want to go all the way down. If I align the things on the top to guide the screen, the top of the screen will go flat, but the bottom will not. There’s one dent but I do not think it has anything to do with the bulge. Please help

@booyahh - Can you please pick a different avatar for your user account the iFixit logo is reserved for iFixit employees. Thanks!

Check the brackets for the pentalobe screws are not bent. If not it should snap in flush with a bit of pressure.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

As you can see near the power button its is bent and thus the top corner is not sitting correctly. When it is not flush it cause the whole screen to not sit in the housing.

Luk will be eternally grateful.