Dyson DC35 Stalling Repeatedly

This vacuum has a clean filter, clean brush, clear canister, charged battery. No matter what I do, it only works for about ten seconds before it shuts off, then I can start it again, but the cycle continues with it stalling, and stalling.

Is the motor hot when it shuts down?

No. And the trouble begins immediately. I can let it charge for days and it will do the same thing. I keep thinking it has something to do with the wiring in the On button.

Turning off the MAX button worked. Thanks! But, what if I want that much power to clean a carpet? Do I need a new battery for that?

I repaired this issue on a DC35 with a new battery. The cleaner would work on normal mode for a short while, but would stall immediately if the max button was used.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

A clogged filter will cause this. I know you said it was clean but they can be clogged and still look clean on the outside. Try washing it under running water the let it completely dry overnight.

it can be due to a battery of the cleaner. Make sure that the power cable is properly plug to the power and seated properly from the unit while charging. If you find that the battery isn't charging at all, you may need to replace the battery. Second is to check the MAX button of your cleaner. If the button lights up and flashes when your Dyson keeps on pulsating, press and hold the power button and depress the MAX button to turn off the function. You may need to do it for a few times to get the hang of it.

And I will probably need a new battery, per Ross. thanks so much!

Deborah will be eternally grateful.