Complete how to and replacement guides for the original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus.

911 screen won't disappear

Just did a restore on a 3gs I bought on ebay. When plugged into itunes I get the emergency call screen but no other. Itunes asks to provide passlock code but it won't give me the screen to input the passlock code, only the emergency screen. Any ideas?

Restore in DFU Mode. With iPhone connected to iTunes hold both Home and Power buttons for exactly 10 seconds, let go of Power button, keep holding Home button for about 20 seconds more, iTunes will tell you it has found iPhone in Recovery Mode, if screen is black, then this is DFU Mode. Then restore iPhone. If screen is not black, keep trying to get DFU Mode.

Thank you

bababooey will be eternally grateful.