The Xbox One Model 1698 Wireless Controller was released by Microsoft in 2015 alongside Model 1697. It has more features than a basic controller, such as, removable thumbsticks and metal D-Pad buttons. The controller is primarily designed for use on a console, but it can also be used as a PC controller.

How to disable bluetooth and 2.4GHz / 5GHz wireless connectivity?

I need to disable the wireless / bluetooth connectivity on my xbox one elite controller. Every time I use the controller (excuse my language) my nuts hurt!! Literally I am not kidding I moved my xbox all around to the house. I only get this feeling when I play with this controller for like 45 minutes. I am whiling to pay the person who helps me with this issue, I can’t even use my xbox till I solve whats happening.

Here is a link to a wired Xbox One controller. You may also want to try a different sitting position or more frequent breaks in between play.

Thank you for your feedback, I do like the paddles on the elite controller. Are you able to point out the wifi / bluetooth chips on the mother board of the elite controller?

Can you provide the part number for your controller?

Billy Kahl will be eternally grateful.