Released on September 19, 2014, this 4.7" screen iPhone is the smaller version of the iPhone 6 Plus. Identifiable by the model numbers A1549, A1586, and A1589.

iPhone 6 doesn’t display incoming calls

My iPhone 6 doesn’t display incoming calls. What’s the matter?

Not enough information; please clarify.

Is your phone not ringing at all? If someone calls your phone, do they hear it ringing on their end? Do they hear it ring several times and then it goes to voicemail? Does it go straight to voicemail? Is your phone ringing but the "incoming phone call" screen not appearing? Is the "incoming phone call" screen appearing, but not showing any Caller ID information?

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

MacBook Battery Fix Kits

Starting at $69.99

My phone does the same thing sometimes. Would I usually do is a force reset by holding the power button and home button at the same time until the screen turns off. Don’t worry it won’t reset your phone. Than once it turns back on, try to call yourself again to see if it works. Also it might work to unplug your SIM card on the left side of the phone where that little hole is. You can put a tac or something thin in there. Wait about 30 seconds and put it back in to see if it works.

kapelastana1 will be eternally grateful.